Northwestern College Online
This month, we are celebrating National Women's History Month!
Please visit our NC Library Moodle Course to review articles, videos, upcoming events (both in person and virtually) and test your knowledge of what you learned.
Also stop by the Library to review the books, we have curated for National Women's History Month that you can check out with your digital student id.
Per our College Catalog all students who take courses on campus are required to wear their college issued uniform when they are on campus. Uniforms are also required on clinical and externship sites for the following programs and/or certificates: Nursing, Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting, and Radiologic Technology.
Students will receive an email from Suite Styles to order scrubs the quarter they are registered for following courses:
Nursing: NURS.105 or NURS.116
***Please note students going into the Nursing Program will not receive scrubs until the quarter in which he/she is registered for NURS.105 or NURS.116.
Spring 2023 (4/3/23 Start)
1st Order: Students registered by Friday 3/24/23
· Spreadsheet get sent to Suite Styles by Monday 3/27/23
· Student will receive an email from Suite Styles by the end of the week of 4/3/23
2nd Order: Students registered 3/25/23-4/8/23
· Spreadsheet sent to Suite Styles by Tuesday 4/11/23
· Students will receive an email from Suite Styles by the end of the week of 4/17/23
**If you are not registered for any of the course listed above, you will not be able to place a scrubs order until the quarter you are taking one of those courses.
Your order is final once it is placed, please carefully review the Suite Styles sizing guide to determine what size you will need. Uniform orders are taking a little bit longer to ship due to supply chain issues so you will want to place your order as soon as possible.
If you did not receive an email from Suite Styles and believe you should have, please email the Bookstore at Bookstore-BV@nc.edu.
Attending college is an exciting life experience. It can also be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. My SSP is here to help, accessible 24/7/365.
Let us help!
All students are encouraged to download the free My SSP app. Northwestern College has made My SSP services available from LifeWorks for students.
My SSP can help address common concerns such as:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Stress, worry, sadness, loneliness and much more!
As a student, you can now receive support:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or chat
- From a Student Support Counselor that understands your unique challenges
- Multilingual support available
- At no cost to you!
Your information is confidential** so no one – including your family, friends, or professors – will ever know you used the program unless you choose to tell them.
**Please note legally and ethically any reports of self-harm, potential harm to others, child abuse, and/or elder abuse, a counselor must break confidential and report those matters proper entities outside the college to ensure safety of all parties involved.
Access support anytime, anywhere by:
- Download the free My SSP App: Search ‘My SSP’ from either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download today
- Through the app, you can call or chat with a Student Support Counselor 24/7 in real-time or schedule a telephone or video session
- Browse our digital library of helpful articles and videos.
- Access unlimited Fitness Journeys through LIFT, an app-based fitness program customized to your fitness level and goals that can be performed anywhere, at any time.
- Or call direct 1.866.743.7732 (If calling from outside North America, dial 001.416.380.6578)
Watch this short My SSP App Tutorial Video to learn more and check out the My SSP today!
If on campus, you can come visit the IT department, just outside the student lounge area, Mon-Thurs. Or you may contact them via email:
ITS Department - Bridgeview ITS-BV@nc.edu
Phone number: 708-237-5000, option 5, ext: 2684
Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Fridays 8am-4pm
Hi NC Students!
We are excited to announce our partnership with ID123 and begin the launch of our new DIGITAL NC ID Cards! You have already received an email from “Digital ID Card App”
This e-mail is NOT Spam or Junk- it is your unique (specific to you only) link to access the template for your new NC Student ID Card. It will look like the below:
Having the NC digital ID will be mandatory to obtain entry to campus starting July 1, 2021 prior to the start of the summer term.
When you receive the e-mail like the above example download the App and follow the very easy prompts outlined in this Document.If you have any questions, please contact NC Digital ID's firstname.lastname@example.org