Attending college is an exciting life experience. It can also be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. Telus Health Student Support is here to help, accessible 24/7/365.
Let us help!
All students are encouraged to download the free Telus Health.
Telus Health can help address common concerns such as:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Stress, worry, sadness, loneliness and much more!
As a student, you can now receive support:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or chat
- From a Student Support Counselor that understands your unique challenges
- Multilingual support available
- At no cost to you!
Your information is confidential** so no
one – including your family, friends, or professors – will ever know
you used the program unless you choose to tell them.
**Please note legally and ethically any reports of self-harm, potential harm to others, child abuse, and/or elder abuse, a counselor must break confidential and report those matters proper entities outside the college to ensure safety of all parties involved.
Access support anytime, anywhere by:
- Download the free Telus Health App: Search ‘Telus Health’ from either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download today
- Through the app, you can call or chat with a Student Support Counselor 24/7 in real-time or schedule a telephone or video session
- Browse our digital library of helpful articles and videos.
- Access unlimited Fitness Journeys through LIFT, an app-based fitness program customized to your fitness level and goals that can be performed anywhere, at any time.
- Or call direct 1.866.743.7732 (If calling from outside North America, dial 001.416.380.6578)
you already have the MySSP app on your phone app you will need still
need to scan the QR code below and it will ask you if you would like to
update to Telus Health and select yes.